Kapiʻolani Community College has an agreement with ProctorU to provide online proctoring service that may be more convenient for students. Many Kapi’olani online classes require students to take a proctored exam at an official UH testing center located throughout the state, and some classes may offer the additional option of having tests proctored online at a small cost to the student.
Is online proctoring right for you?
- Did your teacher make the test available in ProctorU?
- Do you not mind paying a small fee?
- Are you able to schedule your proctored test at least 72 hours ahead of time?
- Is your high-speed Internet connection reliable?
- Do you have a laptop or a desktop with a webcam and a microphone?
- Do you have a private room where no one can interrupt during your test?
If you answered “Yes” to all of the above, ProctorU is a great option for you! Be sure to read all of the information linked below to find out how to get started.